Every business serves a purpose. The most important question is what is the purpose it serves and equally important whose interests does it work for the most. These are the most important and fundamental issues every small entrepreneur should address before embarking on the journey to take his organization into the next league. In our local language purpose can be called as ‘Niyat’. As an entrepreneur, to begin with, you need to have the right ‘Niyat’. After you have the ‘Niyat’ fired by passion you need to develop the right competence, which can be termed as ‘Layaki’ or ‘Auukaat’ to achieve the BIG vision.
Business+V2 is an attempt to help you as an entrepreneur to convert your enterprise into a world-class organization. Business+ focused on ‘what’ needs to be done to make your organization world class. Business+V2 focuses on ‘how’ to make your organization world class.
The whole program is spread over 12 sessions a year. Each module will be covered in a one full day seminar from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with appropriate breaks. You will be given extensive study material developed by research done on the most successful business organizations in the last 100 years. The study material will include worksheets, which you will be using during the one-month gap between the two seminars. We will give you a follow up with a Reviewer appointed exclusively to help you throughout the month.
In the last quarter of the year you will be taking a three months long BussSysTM based on an innovative strategy to take your organization to the next orbit. Each seminar would be a paradigm shifting experience, which aims at changing your thought process about doing business and a list of to-dos, which will actually bring about changes in the way you do business.
The modules given below are taught in the main sessions followed by rigorous implementation for the next 1 month. It’s not what theory says but putting the gathered wisdom to practice to create your own systems. The modules for the main sessions are as follow:
- Core Concept I (Mission and Values)
- Core Concept (Vision and Leadership)
- Strategy (Locking out competition and creating a moat for the nest 10 years)
- GTRT – Getting The Right Team (Hiring, Firing, Deciding priorities for all the team members and reporting)
- HR Best Practices (Induction, Job Expectations, Appraisal System, Compensation, Exit Policy, Leave Policy, Organizational Charts, Constitutional Manuals & SOPs)
- Financial Management
- BussSysTM (3 months project to involve the whole organization on a focused activity)
- Getting Things Done (Execution)
- Crisis Management (5 steps to avoid crisis)
The ‘B’ sessions also involves learning of some concepts which not only complements the above modules but also helps in achieving depths of implementation. The modules covered in the ‘B’ sessions are:
- Learning Vs Success (Experiential Learning Activity)
- FEP AttitudeTM + Research (which involves meeting leaders of your industry and digging for empirical wisdom)
- Sourcing candidates
- Self Discipline with guidelines for SOP
- WinnSysTM (1 month project to create results as a leader)
- UNIB (Unique Businesses)
- Marketing Myopia
- The ABCD Principle
- Depths of Budgeting and Debt
- Failure – A Key to Success!
- Manual of Learnings!